Ebook available from Amazon, Apple Books, Google Play, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble.
Download free study guide here
First in a global series, Canterbury Studies in Anglicanism will meet the growing demand for resources that address the breadth and complexity of contemporary Anglicanism for the 75+ million members of the Anglican Communion.
- Leading Anglican thinkers including Rowan Williams and Tom Wright open up this premier volume with the themes of the 2008 Lambeth Converence for grassroots conversation and reflection
- Subsequent volumes will focus on women and leadership, worship, and diversity and discipleship within the Communion
In Christ and Culture leading bishops from around the world including Rowan Williams, Tom Wright, Katharine Jefferts Schori, Geoffrey Rowell, Richard Clarke, Victoria Matthews, Drexel Gomez and others, reflect on the ten main themes of the 2008 Lambeth conference:
- Celebrating common ground: Anglican identity
- Proclaiming the good news: evangelism
- Transforming society: social injustice
- Other churches and God’s mission
- Safeguarding creation: The environment
- Engaging with a multi-faith world
- Equal in God’s sight: gender violence
- Living under scripture
- Human sexuality
- The Covenant and the Windsor Process